Wednesday 27 April 2011

Speaking from Experience: Time Lapse Research.



I've always been quite drawn to time lapse animation, though, so far in my ~design life~ I haven't had the oppurtunity (or, drive, if I don't make excuses for myself...) to make one. As I have previously mentioned on my PPD blog (www.s-wilson1013-pdd.blogspot.com) I have started to grow cress (in templated shapes) as part of a personal project- this could be a great oppurtunity to excorcise my time lapse craving. Knowing how the process works, it is relatively simple, though would need to ensure that the process was set up correctly with a test run (it involves several tweaks with my camera and some computing know-how for the software set-up...) and consitent lighting on my focus point to achieve the best results.

Could also have potential to work with my designs, one of my concepts on my design practice blog (www.s-wilson1013-dp.blogspot.com) suggests I could make a time lapse animation about the fast pace of uni, and how to keep up with it- this could be a possible trial run or experiment to try out.

No comments:

Post a Comment