Monday 6 February 2012

Design Production for Digital//Top 10//Russell Howard's Good News Title Sequence.



Whilst watching an episode of Russell Howard's Good News (whilst working, promise...) the other day, I noticed the unique and quirky 25 second title sequence- which really caught my attention. I love the really hand-made, yet slick feel to the design which combines a wide variety of assets, video and photographic imagery to create a really thrifty- looking, original design- definitely something that I would have liked to explore more within my own designs- using a variety of different assets and styles of working for my own design outcomes (which can be found on my Design Practice blog), which may have proved a successful choice for my own title sequence and ident series- definitely something to write about and refer to in my own evaluation. 

No comments:

Post a Comment