Monday 6 February 2012

Design Production for Digital//Top 10//Video Type.



Saw this video for the first time a couple of weeks ago, and it has provided me with a late, but great, source of inspiration for my title sequence (the development of which, and final, can be found on my Design Practice blog). Looking at the current stage of my title sequence, I realised one fundamental thing- the lack of titles! Sure, my designs are mainly illustrative to appeal to my target audience, but there is absolutely bare minimal text- and I think it would really benefit from it- perhaps highlighting my 'Top 10' without having to illustrate all of the ten through motion sequences? I really liked the style in the video above, with the text draw to the image in a diagrammatic way with the straight line- really simple, but clean, crisp and informative- I will definitely try adding this to my design. 
On another note, must do more photography and video soon- work like this makes me miss it too much!

No comments:

Post a Comment