Wednesday 15 February 2012

Image//Book Works//General Infographics Research.



Again, more infographics research for the 'Book Works' Image brief- taking a look at how information is visually portrayed and communicated in various different styles and methods. Some really interesting takes on the use of traditional charts and diagrams in particular.
My own design style is usually quite illustrative, and I think that that will work most effectively in communicating my 'yellow' subject matter through a bold, pictorial style, as many of the image examples posted below demonstrate.
I particularly like the 'Fancy Drinks' design, which takes the form of a conventional pie chart diagram but with a simple, yet inventive twist. I will definitely return to these images for inspiration when producing my own designs. 


All images on this blog post can be sourced through various links on Google Images.


No comments:

Post a Comment