Saturday 28 April 2012

Design Practice II//Product/Range/Distribution//Tangible.



Researching for some inspiration with paper craft designs through one of my favourite design books I own, 'Tangible'- particularly looking at ways that type has been used through laser cut and hand crafted cutting designs with illustrative context- something that I will be looking at, and experimenting with quite closely throughout my own design outcomes for this project. 
I particularly like the design for the laser cut bag (see bottom of the page), which I was considering working with for a range of promotional gift bags with the launch of my publication designs, taking the 'Product/Range/Distribution' project into further context, particularly inspired by a workshop on Thursday, held by Fred (details of which can be found blogged on my Design Practice page).


No comments:

Post a Comment