Saturday 28 April 2012

Design Practice II//Product/Range/Distribution//Laser cutting.



Doing a bit of general research on line, and looking into the possibility of creating my own laser cut designs for my project outcomes and design resolutions for the Product/Range/Distribution Grimm's Fairy Tale book brief.
Having experimented a little with laser cut designs in the past (particularly looking at typographic design), I found it to be a really enjoyable process, and one that I would like to experiment a lot more with.
Below, a few examples how just how extraordinary paper cut resolutions can be- how delicate, fine and precise the laser cutting process is, and the wide variety of outcomes that can be achieved as a result. Some really impressive designs- I'm really looking forward to experimenting and generating some of my own design outcomes. For my future design developments, see my Design Practice blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment