Saturday 28 April 2012

Design Practice II//Product/Range/Distribution//Papercraft.



Taking a look through another one of my favourite design books which I own, 'Papercraft', as a source of inspiration for some of my future paper crafted designs. For me, this book proved a little more specific than another one of my book sources, 'Tangible', due to the fact, as the title reads, these designs were created solely out of paper, and, therefore, are a lot more relevant to the materials I hope to be working with (which I think will work really well with the traditional style of the stories, and natural materials- along with the bold, silhouette style of the imagery in general).
Here, I found some really cool, and very varied methods of production in terms of paper crafting- my favourite, perhaps, being a paper crafted castle by Peter Callesen, which is just perfect for my fairy tale theme.
Really inspired by these designs, can't wait to get started now! More design developments and progress can be found on my Design Practice blog.


No comments:

Post a Comment