Wednesday 23 May 2012

Design Practice II//Product/Range/Distribution//Book Packaging designs.



Researching printed book packaging which has particularly caught my eye throughout my search during this project. 
Given my time again on the project, I would have liked to work with far more creative, and conceptual designs, something that I was originally planning with my papercut designs, but throughout crit sessions, and due, again, to time constraints, it was a process which wouldn't have been entirely necessary. 
Some really creative designs here, which all effectively visually communicate the particular content of the books- I love the golf design with the golf ball inside. Really minimal, simple, yet truly original and innovative design outcomes. Some great stuff!


No comments:

Post a Comment