Wednesday 23 May 2012

Design Practice II//Product/Range/Distribution//Fairy Tale Posters.



Researching a few quick examples of existing posters for Fairy Tale- themed films and classic stories. Generally, the designs are kept quite minimal, with more decorative detailing in the type and colour palettes used throughout.

With my own poster design, I intend to work in promoting the 200 Books 200 Schools range, as well as specifically focusing on the designs for The Fairy Tales of the Brothers Grimm for the September product range. On the website, I will produce a more generalised promotion of the reading scheme, but I feel that this will be a good opportunity to keep the products consistent, and show the versatility of products that can be made from a more focused design outcome. For design developments, see my Design Practice blog.


No comments:

Post a Comment