Wednesday 2 May 2012

Design Practice II//Product/Range/Distribution//Elsa Mora.



http://elsita.typepad.com/


Whilst doing my research for presentation boards on Tuesday, I came across the gorgeous paper craft work of designer, Elsa Mora, whose unique, hand rendered designs really capture the magic and creativity that I want to portray in my own laser cut designs, with a real playfulness and whimsy that I think would be wonderfully suited to my target audience of 9-11 year old children to really help capture their imaginations and sense of creativity. 


In order to get my book design printed, ideally, I need to have EVERYTHING finished by next weekend, giving me around a week to produce all of my designs- a lot of pressure, but something I really hope to achieve, with a little focus and determination. For my design development, see my Design Practice blog.

 


No comments:

Post a Comment