Monday 15 October 2012

Design Practice III//Orange Juice Printed Media Inspiration.



Today I picked up this gorgeously tactile printed booklet from the University hallway, showcasing the exhibitions for the academic year to come- printed with a spot varnish/letterpress spot varnish typographic slip cover against B&W photographic imagery, which was something that really drew my attention, and familiar to the style I started to investigate last year within my Wes Anderson film festival project, and hope to develop with the Design Practice III module within my promotional design for the hypothetical reunion of 1980's Indie band, 'Orange Juice', design developments of which can be found on my Design Practice blog.

I love the balance of the flooded page photography and bold, sans serif type used throughout the editorial publication- certainly something to return and refer to at a later stage of my design development throughout the project outcomes.


No comments:

Post a Comment