Thursday 11 October 2012

Design Practice III//Print Samples//Genie Print.



geniedesignandprint.co.uk

A couple of weeks ago, I contacted Genie print, based in Brighton, in regards to being sent a sample pack of the variety of prints they offer with their services. 
Offering very competitive prices, and with such a wonderful selection of services available in terms of printed stationary, they're a company I'll definitely look to using for both my personal branding throughout my Personal and Professional Development (which can be found on my PPD blog) as well as through a variety of printed outcomes within the Design Practice III module (considering, at this stage, Jessie Leong Photography's printed stationary).

Really excited to look at the options at a later date and start contacting and discussing outcomes with print professionals.


No comments:

Post a Comment