Monday 12 November 2012

Design Practice III//Gig Ticket Research.




Doing a quick spot of research in regards to the development of my gig ticket designs for the hypothetical 2013 Orange Juice 'Rip it Up' reunion tour.
At this point, with a very basic ticket design, having determined my use of type and colour scheme, I'm looking largely at the individual print finishes which help to define the gig tickets and make them unique, and consistent with one another- such as foil blocking, perforations (on ticket stubs), barcodes, and foil stamps with demonstrate it's authenticity.
Over the next few days I'll look at the various print processes and outcomes to be applied to the design. For design developments over the next couple of days and weeks, see my Design Practice blog.




Image Source




Image Source



No comments:

Post a Comment