Tuesday 13 November 2012

Design Practice III//Qubik Print Samples.



On Friday, whilst working on a day placement with Joe Gilmore at his home studio, 'Qubik', I was lucky enough to leave with lots of printed goodies and samples that Joe himself had designed for a range of clients and project briefs in more recent months.
As well as all I learnt in just one day, the printed samples have given me a great source of inspiration in regards to the range of printed outcomes I hope to produce for my brief- particularly as I look to develop the A/W 2012 Magazine/Portfolio for Jessie Leong Photography as well as the gig programme for the 2013 Orange Juice hypothetical 'Rip it Up' tour. As I start to develop these briefs, I will be sure to return to these samples, along with the others I have collected over the duration of this brief. 

For design developments, as specified above, see my Design Practice blog.


No comments:

Post a Comment