Monday 12 November 2012

Design Practice III//Vogue Magazine Layouts.




As cited in my last, most recent post on my Design Context blog, I have continued to research high fashion magazine DPS' and editorial design in the hope to start work on the A/W 2012 Jessie Leong Photography portfolio within the next couple of days, to be sent to print by the end of this week/the start of next. 

Credited as a particular source of inspiration within her work, and aspiration for the future, the Vogue style is very well aligned to Jessie's existing work with bold, empowered women being interview and photographically documented, often in a high contrast B&W with a spot colour bolding running throughout- such as with the 'Rosie' interview, shown above and below.

Although I will have a little more of a graphic design influence in regards to information and layout, I'm really keen to use the high fashion magazines as a source of inspiration and development within the publication outcome.

For future design developments, see my Design Practice blog.











No comments:

Post a Comment